Research Round Robin with lunch
March 22 | 11:45 am - 1:30 pm
It’s the annual research round robin time again! This year it will be held on March 22th 11:45-1:30 in SAS Hall 5104 (Statistics Commons), 5270 and 5202 (Statistics Conference Room). Thanks to Xiaoxia’s grant, food will be catered from Boston Market for FREE (see menu below). Food will be served at 11:45am and the research round robin will start at 12:15pm.
About Research Round Robin:
- Groups consisting of 1 professor and about 3-5 graduate students.
- 10 minutes of research presentation/discussion
- Rotate groups
- Professors we reached out to and are attending so far:
- Dr. Ralph Smith (Math Department)
- Dr. IIse Ipsen (Math Department)
- Dr. Len Stefanski (Statistics Department)
- Dr. Ryan Martin (Statistics Department)
- Dr. Jason Osborne (Statistics Department)
- Dr. Jon Stallrich (Statistics Department)
- Dr. Jon Williams (Statistics Department)
- Dr. Ana-Maria Staicu (Statistics Department)
- Anyone who’d like to participate (please RSVP in the form below)
- You are more than welcome to bring your laptop if you’d like to have more formal slides.
- Disclaimer: This event will not serve the direct purpose of students finding their research advisors but will aid in that process by exposing the students to the variety of research conducted by each professor. ALL are welcome.
- RSVP: Faculty and students, please complete this form by Monday March 20th.