Zoom is the preferred video conferencing software used at NCSU. This page steps you through the instructions to upgrade your Windows version for campus computers.
Some helpful information about using Zoom can be found here: https://sciences.ncsu.edu/intranet/zoom-video-conferencing/
Upgrading Windows Version
- Right click on background and click “Display Settings”
- Click “Home” on the Left Side
- Click “Apps”
- Scroll Down and click “Zoom” if it’s there then click “Uninstall”
- Click “Uninstall” once again
- Open Chrome and goto: https://zoom.us/download/
- Click “Download for IT Admin” (Blue Section)
- Click “Download 64-bit Client”
- Double Click on the ZoominstallerFull.msi at bottom left corner of web browser.
- Click “Yes” in pop-up window to allow Zoom to be installed.